TO:††††††††††††††††† Board of Trustees††† ††††††††††† FROM:†††††††††† Valerie Jochen, Board President†
DATE:††††††††††††††††††††††† September 15, 2011††††††††††† SUBJECT:†††† Board of Trustees Workshop
There will be a Workshop of the Board of Trustees of the College Station Independent School District, on Tuesday, September 20, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. in the Administrative Conference Room, CSISD Central Administration Building, 1812 Welsh, College Station, Texas.† The following items are on the agenda:
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
C. WORKSHOP SESSION
1. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to board communications with campuses.
2. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to End of Course policies and procedures - EIA Local, EIC Local and a Resolution pertaining to EIE Local
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to the TASA/TASB Conference
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to Senate Bill 100 related to the pending change in school board election dates
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to CSISD Board Operating Procedures
6. Consideration, discussion, and possible action regarding the naming of CSISD Texas Association of School Board Delegate and Alternate
7. Consideration, discussion, and possible action related to appointing two members to the Brazos County Appraisal District Board of Directors
8. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to policy BAA (Local) regarding Management Oversight Workshops and the districtís current practice of providing short reports to the board during regular meetings.
9. Consideration, discussion and possible action regarding additional communication related to the existing High School Transfer guidelines.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††† Valerie Jochen††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† VALERIE JOCHEN, Board President
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 551.071 through 551.084 of the Texas Government Code to discuss any item(s) it is authorized to discuss in executive session in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.† Any necessary Board action related to such item(s) will be taken in open session following executive session.