TO: Board of Trustees FROM: Valerie Jochen, Board President
DATE: August 2, 2012 SUBJECT: Board of Trustees Workshop
There will be a Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the College Station Independent School District, on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 12:00 noon in the CSISD Board Room, CSISD Central Administration Building, 1812 Welsh, College Station, Texas. The following items are on the agenda:
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
C. WORKSHOP SESSION
1. Consider establishing meeting dates for public Hearing on Budget adoption and Tax Rate for 2012-2013 school year
2. Consider approval of the chapter 41 Agreement for the purchase of attendance credits from the state for the 2012-2013 school year
3. Consider approval of Notice of Election
4. Consider purchase of supplies and equipment for the new Bio-Technology class at A&M Consolidated High School in the amount of $71,197.26 from Sargent Welch
5. Consider approval of an Interlocal Agreement between the City of College Station (“City”) and College Station Independent School District (“CSISD”) for the purpose of continuing the School Resource Officer Program between the City and CSISD.
VALERIE JOCHEN, Board President
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 551.071 through 551.084 of the Texas Government Code to discuss any item(s) it is authorized to discuss in executive session in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act. Any necessary Board action related to such item(s) will be taken in open session following executive session.