TO: Board of Trustees FROM: Valerie Jochen, Board President
DATE: April 9, 2014 SUBJECT: Board of Trustees Workshop
There will be a Workshop of the Board of Trustees of the College Station Independent School District, on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. in the Administrative Conference Room, CSISD Central Administration Building, 1812 Welsh, College Station, Texas. The following items are on the agenda:
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. DECLARATION OF QUORUM
C. WORKSHOP SESSION
1. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to the 2014-2015 budget
2. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to designing and implementing a Community Based Accountability System
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action for CSISD to help fund a study related to partnering with other entities to build a natatorium
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to TASB policy Update 99
5. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to a Superintendent Search
D. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. The Board will meet in executive session to conduct a closed meeting to deliberate the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline, or dismissal of a public officer or employee. The executive session deliberations will be held pursuant to the “Personnel Matters; Closed Meeting” exception to the Texas Open Meetings Act as set forth in Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code.
VALERIE JOCHEN, Board President
The Board of Trustees reserves the right to go into executive session in accordance with Section 551.071 through 551.084 of the Texas Government Code to discuss any item(s) it is authorized to discuss in executive session in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act. Any necessary Board action related to such item(s) will be taken in open session following executive session.