Success...each life...each day...each
hour College Station Independent School District
Success...each life...each day...each hour
College Station Independent School District
There will be a Workshop of the Board of Trustees of the College Station Independent School District on Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in the CSISD Board Room, CSISD Central Administration, 1812 Welsh Ave., College Station, Texas.
This meeting will be available to the public via live stream video. The public may access this meeting via live stream at the following -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEMqiht7FSg&feature=youtu.be
The following items are on the agenda:
1. Comments related to agenda items for this meeting will be heard during consideration of the item later in the meeting.
1. Consideration and discussion related to updates regarding the strategic design process
2. Consideration and discussion related to Policy EI(Local) related to partial credit earned for courses
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to 2021-22 budget development
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to the progress of the 2021 Bond Planning Committee
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, chapter 551, subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. [See TASB Policy BEC(LEGAL)]
This notice was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.