Success...each life...each day...each
hour College Station Independent School District
Success...each life...each day...each hour
College Station Independent School District
There will be a Workshop of the Board of Trustees of the College Station Independent School District on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in the CSISD Board Room, CSISD Central Administration, 1812 Welsh Ave., College Station, Texas.
Due to health and safety concerns related to the COVID-19 and in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, no more than 50 people will be allowed in the boardroom.
Due to the temporary suspension of Open Meetings Laws issued on March 16, 2020, to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to-face meetings, this meeting will also be available to the public via live stream video. The public may access this meeting via live stream at the following -- LINK: https://youtu.be/AncCl-smPzY
Public comment will be accepted in-person at the meeting. If you wish to provide feedback in a non-public setting, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following items are on the agenda:
1. Comments related to agenda items for this meeting will be heard during consideration of the item later in the meeting.
1. Consideration and discussion related to TASB policy update 116
2. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to setting a date and time for a Management Oversight Workshop for Human Resources
3. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to the strategic design process and setting dates and times for special board workshops
4. Consideration, discussion and possible action related to 2021-2022 budget development process
5. Receive a report regarding supplemental and targeted academic intervention in response to the impact of COVID-19